To download a printer driver for OKI B6250dn correctly, go through the following steps1. Confirm the printer’s name which in this case would be OKI B6250dn.
2. Determine the computer's operating system that you're installing the driver on with examples being Windows 7 and XP, MAC OS, etc. In addition, you’ll need to determine if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. Press the "Download” button of your choice in the following list of OKI-B6250dn driver downloads.
OKI-B6250dn Driver for WindowsOKI-B6250dn for Windows Xp 32bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows Xp 64bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows 7 32bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows 7 64bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows 8 32bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows 8 64bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows 8.1 32bit
OKI-B6250dn for Windows 8.1 64bit
OKI-B6250dn Driver for MAC OSOKI-B6250dn for MAC OS 10.9
OKI-B6250dn for MAC OS 10.8
OKI-B6250dn for MAC OS 10.7
OKI B6250dn Driver Install Printer Guide
1. Extract the OKI-B6250dn printer file driver.
2. Start Devices in addition to Printers or Control Panel Hardware as well as Sound Devices and Printers.
3. Click on “Add a printer”
4. Wait until the “Add a printer” windows displays "on" then choose to “Add a local printer”.
5. On the "choose a printer" port page, click on the "existing port option" button along with the recommended printer port and when selected, click "next".
6. You should end up on the “Install the printer driver” section where you will need to choose “OKI” and find the applicable printer name. If you are unable to find the printer name, press “Have disk” followed by browsing to file .inf (driver printer downloaded)
7. Install the printer driver.
8. Wait until the install is complete.
Be sure to check back on the site frequently to stay updated on the latest printer drivers and other popular software.