To download a printer driver for OKI C931dn correctly, go through the following steps1. Confirm the printer’s name which in this case would be OKI C931dn.
2. Determine the computer's operating system that you're installing the driver on with examples being Windows 7 and XP, MAC OS, etc. In addition, you’ll need to determine if it's 32 bit or 64 bit.
3. Press the "Download” button of your choice in the following list of OKI-C931dn driver downloads.
OKI-C931dn Driver for WindowsOKI-C931dn for Windows Xp 32bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows Xp 64bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows 7 32bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows 7 64bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows 8 32bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows 8 64bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows 8.1 32bit
OKI-C931dn for Windows 8.1 64bit
OKI-C931dn Driver for MAC OSOKI-C931dn for MAC OS 10.9
OKI-C931dn for MAC OS 10.8
OKI-C931dn for MAC OS 10.7
OKI C931dn Driver Install Printer Guide
1. Extract the OKI-C931dn printer file driver.
2. Start Devices in addition to Printers or Control Panel Hardware as well as Sound Devices and Printers.
3. Click on “Add a printer”
4. Wait until the “Add a printer” windows displays "on" then choose to “Add a local printer”.
5. On the "choose a printer" port page, click on the "existing port option" button along with the recommended printer port and when selected, click "next".
6. You should end up on the “Install the printer driver” section where you will need to choose “OKI” and find the applicable printer name. If you are unable to find the printer name, press “Have disk” followed by browsing to file .inf (driver printer downloaded)
7. Install the printer driver.
8. Wait until the install is complete.
Be sure to check back on the site frequently to stay updated on the latest printer drivers and other popular software.